How is Capt. Dan working with COVID-19 Concerns.
1. We are limiting our trips to "private tours" only. That means one single booking for a group who has the whole boat to themselves. Our prices have changed to reflect the new "whole boat" pricing, as opposed to individual pricing.
2. According to Virginia law: Wearing masks is not mandatory (we are outside, and in a private setting). For that reason, we will leave mask wearing to the discretion of our guests.
3. USCG interpretation of executive order 13998, "requires masks be worn on all “public maritime vessels, including ferries “to mitigate the risk of spreading COVID-19". Our trips are private, so the way we interpret this regulation, is, masks are not required. Mask wearing is at the discretion of our guests. If you want to wear them, wear them. If you don’t, don’t. If you want me to wear one, I’ll wear one, if you don’t ask me to, I won’t wear it.
4. After each trip, Capt.Dan will disinfect the boat. Capt. Dan can furnish you with the name of the specific disinfectant he uses for your trip, upon request. We have several. All disinfectants are listed on the "EPA N-List" of approved disinfectants.
5. If Capt. Dan feels ill, has a fever, or any other symptoms of COVID-19, the trip will be canceled. By the same token, if guests suspect illness, they may cancel their trip at no charge.