How is Capt. Dan working with COVID-19 Concerns.
1. Capt. Dan has taken the J&J COVID vaccine. Capt. Gavin will hopefully receive his vaccine soon. Though not back running yet, Capt. Ray has received his vaccine too.
2. We are limiting most of our trips to "private tours" only. That means one single booking for a group who has the whole boat to themselves. Our prices have changed to reflect the new "whole boat" pricing, as opposed to individual pricing.
3. Capt. Dan disinfects his boats with an EPA approved N-List disinfectant. Between trips he uses a 1 minute set time chemical, at the end of the day he uses a 10 minute chemical.
4. **Update 4/27** We will begin running our "Afternoon Pony Tour" with mixed groups, masks not required. This reinstates the "per person" rate for this specific trip. This is designed for people who are vaccinated, but we have no authority to request that information.
5. If Capt. Dan feels ill, has a fever, or any other symptoms of COVID-19, the trip will be canceled. By the same token, if guests suspect illness, they may cancel their trip at no charge.
6. Capt. Dan has a hard time speaking with a mask. It's not the speaking exactly, but he talks so much, during massive inhales, the mask restricts his air intake, and it collapses his mask. He will wear a mask on private trips, by request. But this may limit his narration, and make it more difficult to hear him.